- $10 for adults
- $8 for 60+
- $8 for students
- Only paid reservations are guaranteed
- Reserved seating only
- Reserved tickets must be picked up 15 minutes prior to curtain
Theatre / Box Office
- Open weekday afternoons 10 days prior to show
- Open 30 minutes before show time
- Handicapped seating available by request
Accommodations for groups of ten or more are available. Please call the theatre for further information.
Patrons receive letters and reservation cards 7-10 days before the box office opens to general public. Cards denote patronage level and number of tickets available for the performance. Reservation cards should be returned to LRHT quickly to ensure preferred seating.
Tickets will be held at the box office to be picked up prior to the performance; if Patrons choose to have a tickets returned by mail, a self-addressed stamped envelope should be enclosed when returning the RSVP card.