Box Office Hours and Ticket Availability
- The box office will be open 4 weeks prior to each production.
- Tickets may be purchased through the event links on our website, over the phone, or in person at the theatre.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks for payment.
- Only paid reservations are guaranteed.
- All seating for our productions are reserved.
- The box office will open 30 minutes prior to each performance to pick up and/or purchase available tickets.
- $10 for adults
- $8 for 60+
- $8 for students
- Handicapped seating available by request
"Adventures & Journeys"
“The Odyssey”, by Thomas Hischak and adapted from Homer
- March 29 @ 7:00 PM
- March 30 @ 7:00 PM
- March 31 @ 2:00 PM
- Patron Reservations -February 25
- Box Office Opens - March 11
Broadway’s TARZAN®, The Stage Musical, based on the Disney film
- July 25 @ 7:00 PM
- July 26 @ 7:00 PM
- July 27 @ 7:00 PM
- July 28 @ 2:00 PM
- Patron Reservations - June 17
- Box Office Opens - July 1
“It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play” adapted by Joe Landry.
- December 6 @ 7:00 PM
- December 7 @ 7:00 PM
- December 8 @ 2:00 PM
- Patron Reservations -November 28
- Box Office Opens - December 11
Camille Metoyer Moten Jazz Quintet - 2019 Patron Special
- October 19 @ 7:00 PM
Little Red Hen patrons receive access to our box office for reservations and purchases 6 weeks prior to the performance. Reservations can be made via mail, in person, or online.
Patrons of the Little Red Hen theatre receive tickets to 3 productions and 1 special presentation, the ability to reserve and purchase tickets in advance of the general public, and recognition in our printed programs throughout the entire season. A portion of each patronage is considered a charitable tax deduction.
Patronages are available at the following levels:
- GOLD: Receive four (4) tickets - $200
- SILVER: Receive two (2) tickets - $120
- BRONZE: Receive one (1) ticket - $60
Call today or download the form on the front page to become a patron!